Friday 5 May 2017

A-Musik ‎– Live At Muon '82.12.26 (1982)

Just like the Les Rallizes Denudes album I previously posted, this album is promotional CDr from Japanese Indie label Cragale. But this album has quite different vibe compare to previous A-Musik tracks, since performers in this album is Tamio Shiraishi and except Kenichi Takeda, other performers seems like they have no close relations with A-Musik. But still, there has some classic A-Musik vibe throughout the tracks, but think as A-Musik mixed with Tamio Shiraishi.

And I bought 地下音楽への招待 (Invitation To The Underground Music) book which packaged with CD by Goda Takeshi and Katō Akira. And found the A-Musik cover of Korean famous song 돌아와요 부산항에 (Please Come Back To Port Busan; 釜山港へ帰れ) by Cho Yong-Pil. As Korean, it is really priceless. Since there's no Youtube video of this album, I'll link that cover track.



3 comments:

  1. Hey, love the blog. I noticed one of you guys owned this a few months back and wondered if you were ever planning on sharing it:
    https://www.discogs.com/Farmers-Favorite-Rural-Work-Clothes-New/release/5870503

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support! I got DJ lineup in this Friday, so I'll post that album next week. :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you for providing me with great music! I guess to reciprocate I should let you know that I got a hold of a tape that might interest you guys (assuming you haven't already heard it). It's called "Cruel Beasts", an early Maboroshi no Sekai release which contains unheard tracks by Children Coup D'Etat, Otomo Yoshihide, Harpy (itoken himself handpicked the tracks), Seiichi Yamamoto, Soh Band, and Koichi Makigami. I'll be posting it to my blog in the coming days. Again, thanks.

      Delete