Wednesday 25 May 2016

Sympathy Nervous - Polaroid (1980)

I think there's no need to explain some information about this gem, since other great blogs (Mutant Sounds and Atlantis Audio Archive is one of them.) already uploaded it with background of this album.

But this album gave me some feelings apart how much I liked this album/tracks, since this was my first Vanity Record's album I bought, and as you can see in Discogs and catalog number, it was Vanity Record's first 7 inch album. I'm not sure it's Yoshifumi Niinuma's first album/single too.

But anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed it and if you liked it, support by (maybe not supporting directly) buying recent Yoshifumi's compilation albums. According to Automaticism release note, Yoshifumi lost everything he got during the tsunami disaster in 2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment