Monday 22 August 2016

Various Artists - Baa! Hakata, Another Beat (1984)

I love the band The Goonzees (or Goónzees) since I heard their self titled album, but Show Kai Volume One (Fanzine with Cassettes) was disappointing, I liked other artist's track and The Goonzees one as well, but it doesn't have obscurity which this album and self titled album has.

Besides The Goonzees, other artist's track was great too, for me especially Cue's tracks. Ten-No's track was also great, it was reminding me Tetsuo The Iron Man film. lol

Discogs · D/L*

*Repaired track title error (8/23)



The Goonzees

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sorry for late reply, and from now you maybe knew it earlier but the pw is "monster". It's written on the right side of blog. :)

      Delete
  2. Not the good pw , I think that's what was signaling by Joseph Torres ;-)

    ReplyDelete