Sunday 25 September 2016

BGM - Back Ground Music (1980)

I waited nearly 2 years for this album and finally got 2 of them, but NM quality album is still not arrived. (France to S.Korea by ship, maybe take 90 days or so.) so uploaded version is VG quality. I'll upload NM version as soon as arrived.

Anyway, this is one of my favorite Electronic album. Not quite impact as Dada - Jyo (Vanity 0001) to me, but each track in this album has more variety (especially main instruments of each tracks) than Jyo, since that album has main concept : inspired by Gaki Zoshi, and dedicated to Eno according to Discogs.


Listen · D/L





Random Photo
Photo by Kiyotaka Saito, 1996. Ryoko Hirosue

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for introducing this to me! - I'm supposed to be cooking dinner but this blog is too important to eat

    ReplyDelete